Bronze accents distinguish crossover that ignited brand’s renaissance
DETROIT – 03.26.2015 – Buick today introduced the 2016 Enclave Tuscan Edition – a more distinctive expression of the popular crossover, highlighted by a bronze-tone grille and 20-inch chrome-clad wheels with bronze accents.
The Enclave sparked Buick’s renaissance eight years ago and continues to fuel its momentum, with 2015 sales building on record sales of 62,300 in 2014.
“Buick’s quality, refinement and style continues to attract more customers and this modern resurgence started with Enclave,” said Duncan Aldred, vice president of Buick. “It was a pioneer for three-row luxury crossovers and remains one of the segment’s most popular. The new Tuscan Edition celebrates Enclave’s achievement and rewards owners with a higher level of distinction.”
The 2016 Buick Enclave Tuscan will be on display at the New York International Auto Show and goes on sale this summer on the Leather (1SL) and Premium (1SN) trims. It is offered in three premium exterior colors: White Frost Tricoat, Dark Chocolate Metallic and Ebony Twilight Metallic.
Additional standard equipment on the Leather and Premium trims includes:
- Heated, wood-trimmed steering wheel
- Ice-blue LED ambient lighting around the instrument panel
- Eight-way power front driver and passenger seats with power recline, lumbar support and driver memory
- Heated front seats on Leather models and heated/cooled seats on Premium models
- Power-tilting/telescoping steering column on Premium models
- Buick IntelliLink with color touchscreen radio
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- Power liftgate
- Rear park assist and rear-vision camera system with dynamic guidelines.
Enclave offers three rows of seating, available in seven or eight passenger configurations. The second-row seats feature the SmartSlide system, which allows easier entry to the third row. There is 23.3 cubic feet (660 liters) of cargo space behind the third row and a maximum of 115.2 cubic feet (3,263 liters) of cargo space available behind the front seats.
All-wheel drive is available and all models are powered by a direct-injected 3.6L V6 that delivers an EPA-estimated 24 mpg on the highway (FWD models).