Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Hello!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello, this is Laura and Brent and we would like to introduce ourselves as Customer Assistance Representatives from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over sixty forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. We can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here. Thank you.

Laura and Brent
    Buick Customer Service

Re: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Customer Service View Post
    Hello, this is Laura and Brent and we would like to introduce ourselves as Customer Assistance Representatives from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over sixty forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. We can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from GM. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here. Thank you.

Laura and Brent
    Buick Customer Service
    Hello. Can you also help out with information on future models? Or is that not your speciality?

Thank you.

KingBuick.
    YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/KingBuick

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingBuick

Twitter: https://twitter.com/King_Buick

Quote Originally Posted by KingBuick View Post
    Hello. Can you also help out with information on future models? Or is that not your speciality?

Thank you.

KingBuick.
    KingBuick,

As a general rule, we don't comment on future vehicle programs and planning. We want people to know that we're listening and, as always, will share details of our new vehicles when the time is right.

Thanks,
    Laura
    GM Customer Service

heimid is offline Buick Newbie My Buick(s): Buick lacrosse cxs 2010

hello i have a a 2010 buick lacrosse and i would like to know if i can replace the monochromatic center screen with a gps navigation system one

Quote Originally Posted by heimid View Post
    hello i have a a 2010 buick lacrosse and i would like to know if i can replace the monochromatic center screen with a gps navigation system one
    Heimid: you can also ask this question in the LaCrosse part of the Forum. Have you done that already?

If you have and you haven't received an answer/solution yet, then asking Buick Customer Service is fine as well.

KingBuick.

Quote Originally Posted by heimid View Post
    Hello,

After speaking with our technical team I was informed that unfortunately, we do not have a way to upgrade the display screen.

Thanks,
    Laura
    Buick Customer Service

Hey, i have a 1999 Buick Regal LS, and basically i have the Concert Sound II System in the car, but the tweeter and speaker in the passenger door are static-y and going out (driver's side are starting too) and i do not want to go out and get some of those 3rd party speakers from pioneer or bose or some other company. I just want genuine General Motors parts, and would prefer Concert Sound II replacement speakers rather then anything else. Does GM still make them for purchase, if so, where can i get them, because it seems impossible :-P thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by B.R.L.S 1999 View Post
    Hey, i have a 1999 Buick Regal LS, and basically i have the Concert Sound II System in the car, but the tweeter and speaker in the passenger door are static-y and going out (driver's side are starting too) and i do not want to go out and get some of those 3rd party speakers from pioneer or bose or some other company. I just want genuine General Motors parts, and would prefer Concert Sound II replacement speakers rather then anything else. Does GM still make them for purchase, if so, where can i get them, because it seems impossible :-P thanks in advance
    Id suggest talking to the parts department of your dealership because they will be able to tell you if these speakers are still available for purchase through GM.

Thanks,

Laura
    Buick Customer Service

BUICK011 is offline Buick Newbie My Buick(s): Buick

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Customer Service View Post

Laura and Brent
    Buick Customer Service
    Hi Laura/Brent,

I just took delivery of a 2011 REGAL last week Wednesday after researching cars for the last 6 months and this is the first time I have looked at a GM vehicle. Unfortunately I had to take my car back to the dealer last Tuesday due the USB jack not working and a engine noise during cold or warm start up. The car is still at the dealer - they are trying to resolve the issue with the engine noise. Apprently GM Canada had told the dealer that it was due to an actuator which was replaced but apprently the noise is still there. I am very dissapointed not a week later my car is in the shop. I moved away from HONDA to BUICK and I have to say that I am second guessing my decision. I currently driving a Impala loaner which is nothing like the REGAL.

kiltedscotsman is offline Full Member My Buick(s): Roadmaster Wagon Limited

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by BUICK011 View Post
    Hi Laura/Brent,

I just took delivery of a 2011 REGAL last week Wednesday after researching cars for the last 6 months and this is the first time I have looked at a GM vehicle. Unfortunately I had to take my car back to the dealer last Tuesday due the USB jack not working and a engine noise during cold or warm start up. The car is still at the dealer - they are trying to resolve the issue with the engine noise. Apprently GM Canada had told the dealer that it was due to an actuator which was replaced but apprently the noise is still there. I am very dissapointed not a week later my car is in the shop. I moved away from HONDA to BUICK and I have to say that I am second guessing my decision. I currently driving a Impala loaner which is nothing like the REGAL.
    You could try getting a second opinion at an independent AMA/CAA rated garage, and if this problem is unfixable in their opinion, you could always 'reject' the car back to the dealer, under Canadian consumer law. Theres something in Canadian consumer law about being able to reject a good if it isn't of merchantable quality, or somesuch. The 'lemonaid' books by Phil Edmonston has details I think.
    Keith 92 RMW 255,000kms, scrapped, RIP tough old girl.
    95 Woody RMW Ltd, Home/1st base delete, hockey pucked, AIR Delete, K&N CAI, Outerwears sock, 95k miles. 2005 Honda Accord EX-L 30k kms. 94 Toyota Tercel 175k kms (new tightwad daily driver).Oh, and a Toyota Yaris 5dr Hatch (147k kms) when I need 870kms/541 miles outta 48 litres/12.6gals haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information