Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: BNR 1/1/14 Trifecta Flash Sale

BNR 1/1/14 Trifecta Flash Sale

BNR Flash Sale is LIVE NOW! The first 20 people to buy a tune and cable and use coupon code "happynewyear" without the quotes will get a 100% discount on the cable purchase!

You must be quick with this as they will likely sell out very quickly. If you have the items in your cart and test the code and it works, that does not mean you have "reserved" the use of that one slot, and someone else can still take that slot while you are typing your information. Make sure you check that the code was still applied as you hit submit for your payment.

Yukon-inferno is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2011 Regal CSX 2.0T (current) 89 Turbo Trans Am, sub 12's(Sold)

Re: BNR 1/1/14 Trifecta Flash Sale

Remove this ad
    I know it's a little after the new year, however I'm hoping that since this is still posted that it's still available?!

Thread Information