Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Regal or GS Stainless Exhaust system

I'm also interested in performance parts for 2014 GS! CAI, downpipe, tune, full exhaust from beginning to end!

I'd be interested in a cat back as well

If the price is right I would be interested in the cat-back as well for 2015 GS. I'm also looking a into tuning at this point. If it is true that the your tuning flash is erased if the dealership tries to flash the ECU for problem codes, I might be interested since the dealership made it clear that they won't warranty repairs to flashed cars if their are performance issues. also in the tuner. I know BNR is running a sale on their flash modules now ($450.00). Anything sales on the horizon.

Remove this ad
    Im also interested in the exhaust but i wanted to see what was the price for the down pipe and intake since i should do that first i would think like i said i have a 2012 Regal T and no one in Erie Pa will mess with it so hitnmw bak on who i can hit up from yalls shop to see on pricing snd parts for my regal i found a exhaust online for 900$$bucks screw that lol lets see what u got thanks mike
    LOVE MY REGAL T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information