There are many posts about this issue already but I have not seen an answer as to why this seems to be a problem with this vehicle. Stalls while driving down the highway, stalls while sitting in park, stalls at low speeds, etc...Sometimes several weeks go by with no problems, then last time several times in 1 day. Always when the engine is hot, usually starts back up within 5-10 minutes. Dealer says no codes, after several hours of testing they replaced the ICM, took it home and same thing only on this stall 45 minutes and no start. Back at dealership. After doing some digging I found out the previous owner had this issue and another area dealer could not figure out the cause either. Has anyone had any luck figuring this out? Again, seems like a common enough problem that the dealer or at the very least General Motors would have seen this before.

As a side note, this is the first GM vehicle I have owned in years, I was quite impressed with the ride and comfort of this car and was looking at newer Buick's as a possibility to replace my wife's Town & Country, but this issue is leaving quite a bad taste in my mouth. From the number of posts I have seen on this and other sites regarding this exact problem it seems as if GM would have figured this out by now and forwarded that information somehow to it's dealerships.