Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Proud New Owner - 2016 Buick Envision
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Proud New Owner - 2016 Buick Envision

I took my 2014 Buick Enclave into my Buick dealer for service and while waiting for the service, wondered into the new car showroom to see the new Envision I really had no plans to buy a new car. I was just looking. When the sales manager saw my 2 year old vehicle with only 8,000 miles on it, the offers began. I drove the Envision, fell in love with it and received an offer I couldn't refuse. As a result, I'm the proud owner of a new Buick.

It's the Premium II model, bronze with a neutral interior. Quite a vehicle. Perfect size, quiet as a church mouse and the fit and finish are excellent. If you are looking to get into an Envision, particularly in a lease, they have some excellent deals going right now. The 3 year residual on this vehicle is 65%. VERY good for an American manufacturer.

stoopid is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2015 Regal 2.0T

Re: Proud New Owner - 2016 Buick Envision

Pics or it didn't happen.

Wow, congratulations! I can't wait to start seeing the Envision on the road! I need to stop by my local Buick dealer to take a look. Thank you for the review! Yeah, I'd love to see some pictures as well...
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Buick: The New Class of World Class - Luxury As It Should Be...

Please help us keep BuickForums.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

Get your next Buick for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Thanks! It looks great! I like that color...

More pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for the pics. I like that color, it's neutral/safe. Looks like a meaty SUV without being excessively large.

How's the acceleration?

I traded in a Buick Enclave. The Envision is a lot more nimble, has a shorter turning radius and seems to be a lot easier to drive. My other vehicle is a Buick Encore which I really enjoy driving in town, but it is inadequate for an over the road trip as the small engine doesn't like inclines very much. I'm hoping this one will do much better. I only have a little over 100 miles on the vehicle at this time and the engine feels rather tight like new engines are prone to be. At the present time, the acceleration is adequate, but not earth shattering. I do believe as the engine gets broken in, it will perform better than it does now.

There's tunes for the 2.0T if you end up finding it could use more pep. It's the same engine as the Regal, ATS, Camaro, etc.

And the Envision is AWD which is a step up from the front wheel drive Enclave.

Remove this ad
    That new AWD system is really something. You really have a positive feel of the road. The car feels a lot more stable than the Enclave did and driving is more relaxing.

I'm not worried about adding more power at the present time, but thanks for the suggestion. It's 110 in the shade here right now. I do believe when it cools down somewhat, the performance will improve.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information