Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Proud New Owner - 2016 Buick Envision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Proud New Owner - 2016 Buick Envision

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT2016 View Post
    Attachment 9580

Our new ride.
    That was my favorite color, but it only comes with the dark interior and when it is 115 in the shade during the summer, black interiors are tough.

SteveT2016 is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2016 Envision Premium ll

Quote Originally Posted by 40yearfan View Post
    That was my favorite color, but it only comes with the dark interior and when it is 115 in the shade during the summer, black interiors are tough.
    That's why it has cooled seats where you sit and for your back. BTW - my car got whacked on fourth of July. I've got damage from front to back on the drivers side. I'm guessing 8-10k to fix. Keep you posted. Hell of a thing for a car I've owned one month.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT2016 View Post
    That's why it has cooled seats where you sit and for your back. BTW - my car got whacked on fourth of July. I've got damage from front to back on the drivers side. I'm guessing 8-10k to fix. Keep you posted. Hell of a thing for a car I've owned one month.

I hate to hear about your car being wrecked. Hope everyone is all right. It's a real shame to mess up a new car like that.

Those cooled seats are nice. My wife and I use them all the time.

We've now had our 2016 Envision for about 4 weeks and it reads 300 miles on the odometer. This engine is very lively and with all the low end torque it can be very quick off the line so you need to try not to use it unless you need it. We had both a 2010 and 2014 Enclave and this is quicker without the fuss of the V6 winding out and if you can believe it is even quieter! This vehicle is finished to Lexus standards in both interior trim and body panel fit-up. Handling and road feel are both better than the larger Enclave.
    I questioned being built in China until we test drove and did a very close inspection but it seems really well put together. Then a few days ago I saw a picture of the Chinese assembly line where they build Airbus A320 aircraft so guess they can build quality under the right conditions.

Regarding the Cooled Seats...they are COOLED, not just "Ventilated" like most other cars. I tried them with the A/C off, and they still get cool, both the cushion and the back. Note the vents on the back side of the seat back that helps circulation I guess. Car is super quiet and smooth and really performs every well. Assembly is perfect, inside and out.

Quote Originally Posted by SeminoleEnvision View Post
    We've now had our 2016 Envision for about 4 weeks and it reads 300 miles on the odometer. This engine is very lively and with all the low end torque it can be very quick off the line so you need to try not to use it unless you need it. We had both a 2010 and 2014 Enclave and this is quicker without the fuss of the V6 winding out and if you can believe it is even quieter! This vehicle is finished to Lexus standards in both interior trim and body panel fit-up. Handling and road feel are both better than the larger Enclave.
    I questioned being built in China until we test drove and did a very close inspection but it seems really well put together. Then a few days ago I saw a picture of the Chinese assembly line where they build Airbus A320 aircraft so guess they can build quality under the right conditions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxTom View Post
    Regarding the Cooled Seats...they are COOLED, not just "Ventilated" like most other cars. I tried them with the A/C off, and they still get cool, both the cushion and the back. Note the vents on the back side of the seat back that helps circulation I guess. Car is super quiet and smooth and really performs every well. Assembly is perfect, inside and out.
    I'm really glad to hear all this positive input regarding the Buick Envision. I saw one at the Miami Auto Show a few days ago and was very impressed. They did a great job with this crossover SUV.
    Have an iPhone or Android? Then you can be connected with everything automotive in your area.
    Download the Cars Connected app for your iPhone or Android device today!

Buick: The New Class of World Class - Luxury As It Should Be...

Please help us keep BuickForums.com online. Become a Site Supporter today. You'll get more than a "thank you" in return.

Get your next Buick for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Similar story. I took my Enclave in for a service issue and took the Envision home for a test drive. Honestly, I've taken more time to pick out a new shirt than saying yes to this vehicle. Can't believe someone used the word "nimble" to describe it, because that is exactly how I described it to my friend. Only one issue so far. The guy at the dealership told me to put the Android Auto app on my phone, and said it would be so cool to have everything on the mobile phone show itself on the car's screen. After two hours and a programmed upgrade to the car's system, we learned that Buick didn't program that into the car, and so it doesn't work.

Remove this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by valpodavid View Post
    Similar story. I took my Enclave in for a service issue and took the Envision home for a test drive. Honestly, I've taken more time to pick out a new shirt than saying yes to this vehicle. Can't believe someone used the word "nimble" to describe it, because that is exactly how I described it to my friend. Only one issue so far. The guy at the dealership told me to put the Android Auto app on my phone, and said it would be so cool to have everything on the mobile phone show itself on the car's screen. After two hours and a programmed upgrade to the car's system, we learned that Buick didn't program that into the car, and so it doesn't work.
    The 2017 model has Apple Car Play and Android Auto. The 2016 does not. 2016 has the CD Player instead. You got a 2016, right?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information