Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 13 Regal GS Bad Car Bad Service copy of post in Regals 2011+

13 Regal GS Bad Car Bad Service copy of post in Regals 2011+

So back story. Bought this 2013 GS used with 18k miles on it. in December I discover the car had a multitude of issues but hey it is warranty!

Brought my car into Critz Buick GMC in Savannah for a Right rear wheel bearing, Right rear quarter glass air leak and a few other minor issues. They kept my car for three weeks blowing me off continuously. finally after going back and forth and getting GM involved because they would ignore my phone calls and tell me there was nothing wrong with the car. I finally get a call we replaced your wheel bearing but nothing is wrong with the window air leak. So I pick up the car to find not only was the wrong wheel bearing installed but it is now worse because they put 240 miles on it and burned through an entire tank of gas, had a curbed wheel, damage inside and out of my car, it was left filthy with body prints, worn through door gasket and cup marks all over it, glue on the rear windshield.

I finally after spending days on the phone with Tim Dobbs the Jacksonville Customer service Factory rep. They decided to send a factory rep. I told them absolutly no way no how will I bring it back to Critz in Savannah.

I now brought it to Hilton head I was satisfied the first time. They replaced the wheel that was curbed and the door gasket that the tech wore through getting in and out of my car over 250miles. and to my surprise an Axle as well. I requested not to have my car washed which they honored. and the factory rep came and inspected the window and found the Right rear quarter glass was defective and replaced it.

Next I Bought a GM Stage one kit. I installed it since the dealer wanted two hours for a install... (lol) took me 15 minutes. I brought it in to have it programmed. paid 1 hour of labor (too much) $110. also got a tire rotation since I dont know how to reprogram the the positions. They Rotated them but didn't reprogram it since it was showing the rear tires as a higher pressure after driving that the front, I verified that the locations were wrong with a tire pressure gauge.

shortly after the belt tensioner failed. I replaced it myself with a factory tension since it was only $37 dollars and would save me from driving 80miles. but thankfully the car had another failure two days later.

Next pair of visits the driver seat collapsed on the back. I bring it in show the advisor that the frame is pushing though the leather. I get a call the next day. nothing is wrong with the seat.... I demand they reinspect it. They took it apart and found the driver seat back frame broke (i'm only 190lbs).. They replace the frame. 2nd visit two days later the lumbar support collapsed. They said they just had to put it back in place.... (I'm from the dealership world that means they never secured it properly when they fixed the seat)

Next I wanted to turn on a feature called After Blow The service advisor literally laughed at me saying he never heard of that (turns on ventilation after the a/c was on when the car is turned off to dry out the evaporator to avoid mold) this next visit they said they did this but I they didn't as it never turns on... So I decided I would have this looked at since I have some sort of Boost Failure in my car codes p1101 for intake performance, and another for a intake circuit malfunction, and another for p0422 catalyst. they looked at it tell me they cleaned the Mass Air Flow Meter (I already did this and it wasn't dirty) well they swore it was fixed. Well I went up there with my scanner and guess what the code was pending before I even left the lot. But I gave them the benefit of a doubt, (maybe they forgot to clear the DTC's) Took it for a ride nope still has the bypass valve opening and closing and no turbo spool till 4k rpm and the bypass will stay open under 3k. I showed the shop foreman. They took it back. next day tell me it needs a Turbo charge pipe. They go to give it back to me, nope still has codes pending. so I leave it.

They call me yesterday. It is fixed the coding is normal if it is driven hard.(umm it is kinda a sports car) they tell me with out the codes going hard it is normal and the bypass valve opening and closing like that it normal and it to prevent overboost. uhu the car shouldn't be surging and the check engine light shouldn't be coming on and off!!!!!!!!

They forced me to pick it up. This morning guess what?????? Check engine light is on and the Service manager Michael Culp wont answer my phone calls just like Denny at Critz, the Advisor screens my calls..... and I am stuck with a car that is useless.....

I am filing a lawsuit for Breach of Warranty I am sick of this garbage. I have had 5 GM's 2000 Cavalier, 2001 GM Supercharged Z24, 1995 Z28, a 2004 Supercharged Regal GS all of them 1 million times the car. And in NY where I am originally from never did I get Treated like crap!!!!

So if a Factory REP reads this crap my case number is 8-2276447860. Not that Tamar Cares since she hasn't called me back either!!! BTW Tamar is a Senior Customer Rep and she was highered in May....

Crap Car, CRAP techs, Crap Advisors, Crap Managers.... it is the south I guess bad standards.....

can you believe I was told that the Check Engine Light was Normal????

I have left fresh reviews on Critz, and Hilton Head Buick on Yelp, Google, and Facebook. Enjoy hope that treating me like crap was worth it and see you in court for the Breach of Warranty

Re: 13 Regal GS Bad Car Bad Service copy of post in Regals 2011+

update

Hilton Head Buick GMC has now said they will not work on my car for giving them a bad survey.....

Re: 13 Regal GS Bad Car Bad Service copy of post in Regals 2011+

Remove this ad
    I love how the Buick Customer Care reps are right on this on here...... and it's been 4 months and still broken.... Let this be a lesson to anyone who buys a Buick or GM product.

Thread Information