Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Grainy back-up camera on 2016 Buick Envision Prem II

Grainy back-up camera on 2016 Buick Envision Prem II

Has anyone had issues with the clarity on the back-up camera. Mine is not clear and very grainy.

Re: Grainy back-up camera on 2016 Buick Envision Prem II

I have the same issue with mine, and I have the surround vision as well. It baffles me that they couldn't even alighn the camera properly to avoid seeing the inside of the Buick Emblem and chrome on the trunk trim.

My cameras on my '16 Envision Premium II with Surround are "somewhat" better AFTER the dealer applied the TSB 16-NA-357 (which really fixed the brightness control of the NAV, etc., during changing outside light scenarios). That said, the rear camera is still not very good...nowhere near the "quality' of our '15 Ford Escape Titanium, which is crystal clear. But can't say I have noticed the alignment issue mentioned about the rear camera...maybe compare with another Envision at the dealer, and ask the dealer to check the alignment.

Remove this ad
    Hi kdub, mwitriol and TxTom,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing these concerns with the rear camera in your Envision and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I recognize that you’re looking for the opinions of other owners, however, I’d be happy to reach out to your preferred dealers on your behalf to assist with addressing this. If you’d like to proceed with this, please send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, mileage and the name of your dealer.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Ashley R.
    Buick Customer Care

Thread Information