Registered members do not see this advertisement! Remove it by signing up for free.
buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Future 2017 LaCrosse Owner

Future 2017 LaCrosse Owner

Which forum should I use for discussions on the new 17 LaCrosse? I wanted to hear from other new owners on their thoughts and problems as I continue to finalize my next new car decision.
    At this stage in my review of what car to purchase with my current GM lease expiring soon, it is the new LaCrosse Premium with the 20" wheel option included.I road tested the prior model LaCrosse and wasn't overly thrilled with it but this time around the new 17 LaCrosse may be just what I need. The one concern I have is with the Start/Stop configuration. I recently drove the new Cadillac XT5 as loaner during service and I immediately noticed the shutter when starting off from a stop. Not that I intend to do drag racing, far from it, but having a constant hesitation when leaving the stopped position concerns me. Plus the drain it puts on always restarting the engine and the wear and tear of startup components like the battery, etc., makes me wonder how things will be further down the road when more and more miles get accumulated.

stoopid is online now Full Member My Buick(s): 2015 Regal 2.0T

Re: Future 2017 LaCrosse Owner

Remove this ad
    There's actually a few topics on the 2017 model already started in the lacrosse sub forum:

http://buickforums.com/forums/forums...Forum-(Allure)

Thread Information