Good Day,

I'm looking to sell a complete set of wheels and tires from my 2014 Buick Regal Premium Tii. These are the original wheels and tires that were on the vehicle when I purchased the car, pre-owned, a couple of weeks ago. I recently purchased a new tire & wheel package from Tire Rack, which is the reason that I'm looking to sell the OEM wheels and tires. The wheels show some light signs of wear, with a couple of the wheels with light scratches, and middle Buick insignia slightly worn, but the wheels and tires are in very good condition. The wheels will come with the original lug nuts, The wheel size is 18 inches, and the wheels will come with Michelin Primacy MXM4 235/50R18 tires with plenty of tread-life left pre-mounted. The TPS sensors to continuously track air pressure are pre-mounted on each wheel / tire. The wheel color is silver. My asking price for the wheels and tires is 750.00. I can ship the tires and wheels within the CONUS for an additional $150 above the agreed upon selling price. The price is listed, however, all reasonable offers for sale of the wheels and tires will be considered. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,

Phil