Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Opel Insignia badges and emblems

Opel Insignia badges and emblems

It's hard looking at this site mobile for some reason and I've had little luck trying to to find sources for 2017. Most of the threads are a few years old. Does anyone have a sources for genuine Opel/vauxall emblems and badges? I've searched eBay but worried those parts would not be the correct size. I've searched on older threads with links but they don't exist anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Jscaife is offline Full Member My Buick(s): Buick Regal GS

Re: Opel Insignia badges and emblems

You have to search Ebay in countries that sell the Opel. i've spent days searching to find no websites that stock parts.
    12 Regal GS 6MT Optional 20's General G-Max AS-03 (19" Winter wheels with snows) 35% Tints
    VIDI unit,ZZP Intake, Opel Grill and rear Emblem, Trifecta Elite Tune, Interior LED conversion.
    H&R Lowering Springs. Hornblasters Train Horns. Forge Re-circ Valve, ZZP Catless Downpipe,
    Sachs Performance Clutch Kit, Thule Rack, OPC Door Sills, Muffler Delete,
    PowerStop Drilled and Slotted Rotor Kit, Maxton Design Front Lip, Rear Window Spoiler.

jwmuscat is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2012 Buick Regal GS, 6spd manual. white diamond

Thank you so much for the link. This works

jwmuscat is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 2012 Buick Regal GS, 6spd manual. white diamond

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Chavez View Post
    Thank you so much for the link. This works
    No problem just make sure you take pictures of the opel stuff on your car for us

HotZ28 is offline Full Member My Buick(s): 1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU

It's hard looking at this site mobile for some reason and I've had little luck trying to to find sources for 2017. Most of the threads are a few years old. Does anyone have a sources for genuine Opel/vauxall emblems and badges? I've searched eBay but worried those parts would not be the correct size. I've searched on older threads with links but they don't exist anymore. Any help is appreciated.
    I don't know why you are so obsessed with the replacement of an Opel insignia on a Regal? I once owned an old Opel Vauxhall, which I said I would never display, or drive another OPEL again. It was a POS! Times change, but I prefer the Buick brand & emblem much more, regardless of where they are are made, or what problems are inherited! Opel has constantly changed ownership & vehicles since 1899!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel

Remove this ad
    You can't figure out the obsession??... uuhh there are other things to worry about in life.. and obsession? No! I like the emblems on the car. Simple! Who cares what crap you went through with yours.

Thread Information