Buick Forum: 1951 Buick 4 Door Sedan For Sale
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: 1951 Buick 4 Door Sedan For Sale
April 17th, 2017, 02:11 PM #1Buick Newbie My Buick(s): Buick
- Join Date
- Feb 2017
- Rep Power
1951 Buick 4 Door Sedan For Sale
I am selling my 1951 Buick Special (40 Series) 4 door Sedan. I have owned it for over 20 years, it has been a great car, but it needs to be driven more often. It is an Inline 8 cylinder engine, manual transmission, original body and interior. It blue with a white top and the exterior is in good condition. $7500.00
1. The bumpers are in good condition.
2. The floor pans are original.
3. The car has the original jack, tool kit, and owner’s manual.
4. The interior has been recovered and in good condition.
5. Minor cracks on the dash.
6. The radio is not functioning but all the electrical lights work.
7. The original radiator has been rebuilt.
8. The fuel pump has been rebuilt.
9. All the hoses have been replaced.
10. It has been upgraded to a 12 Volt battery
What does this Buick need? Not much. The body needs to be repainted due to minor blemishes. It recently had a tune-up from being idle too long.
Pictures are included-Also have pictures of the motor,
Last edited by gventura; April 18th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)