Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: 2012 Buick Verano Issues

2012 Buick Verano Issues

Hi,

Has anyone else that has a 2012 Verano have any issues with the vehicle?

The car currently has 66k miles on it, and I have already had to replace a wheel hub, 2 temperature sensors, and just last night while sitting in traffic, lost all of the coolant onto the road. The leak seems to have sprung from underneath, and came out towards the rear of the driver side tire. The reservoir completely emptied. The car of course had to be towed, and once again sitting at a shop.

Oil consumption is another issue that came about. The past two oil changes, the dipstick was dry at 3k miles. When brought to the Buick dealership, they said the test needed to be done asap, as its losing too much too quickly.

There seems to be issues popping up over and over again. I purchased the vehicle at 28k miles on the odometer.

Re: 2012 Buick Verano Issues

Hello Troy23,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. This is never what we like to hear of our vehicles, and we apologize for any inconveniences that your Regal’s concerns has caused you. We would be more than happy to reach out to your preferred dealership to gather additional information on your repair status. Is this is of interest to you, please provide us with your currently mileage, full contact information, VIN and preferred certified dealership in a private message. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jerel J.
    Buick Customer Care

Re: 2012 Buick Verano Issues

Remove this ad
    I've had the same issue with my 2015 Verano. The thermostat/temperature sensor has failed and I got loud fans all over the place with "high engine temp." false alarms going off. I went to a dealership and they "fixed" it. Two more dealerships and this is the third one - let's see what happens. I'm really disappointed at Buick with the so-low reliability on these cars. There's nothing luxurious as having a broken down vehicle so early. I bought the vehicle "certified pre-owned" at 24k miles.

Thread Information