Sign up to remove ads. We'd love to have you amongst our ranks! Just click the Register button below!

buick forums  
The Premier Community for Buick Owners and Enthusiasts

Join us! It's free!

buick forums

Past Lineup: Lucerne | Roadmaster | Regal (Old) | LeSabre | Century | Park Avenue | Riviera | Reatta | Grand National
Current Lineup: Cascada | Verano | LaCrosse | Regal | Enclave | Envision | Encore
Buick Forum: Does Buick(GM) offer an Extended Warranty Program?

Does Buick(GM) offer an Extended Warranty Program?

I've Googled and can't find anything. I used to own a Ford C-Max and Ford offered a reasonable extended warranty program for their vehicles. Does Buick or GM offer something like this. In Ford's case it was sold by a small number of dealers but was executable at any Ford dealer in the US, just as if it was an original factory warranty.

Re: Does Buick(GM) offer an Extended Warranty Program?

Remove this ad
    For anyone that cares. Yes, Buick/GM does offer an extended warranty but it is really expensive; compared to Ford anyway. My 2014 Verano has 14K miles on it and one year remaining on the warranty. If I bought the 5 year extension that starts one year from now the cost is $2895. Similar Ford warranty on C-Max I owned in similar miles/years situation was $1,500.

$2,895 is too much for me. Think I will take the gamble.

Thread Information