• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

exterior trim

  1. I Removed the Plastic Cladding Trim on the Tourx

    I have the side skirts on the way and I plan on buying the bumper too
  2. 1967 GS 340 Trim

    what is this (missing) piece of trim called? where can I find one? I have looked all over the web, but I am not sure what this is called.
  3. 1967 GS Exterior Trim Question

    What is the piece of chrome trim called that runs along the bottom of the vinyl roof from the rear window towards top of trunk? I am missing this piece and cannot find it anywhere, but I am probably calling it by the wrong name. I have a picture of a 67 GS with the trim and then a picture of...