• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

06 lucerne limp mode please help!!!

Sum1help

Buick Ownership
Lucerne
Driving home from work today (40 miles) I was about 10 miles from home, cruise set at 76mph, rpm's about 2k, when suddenly my rpm's shot up over 4k, and the car lost power. I pulled over and it was able to run at about 10mph or so for almost a mile then it died. I tried to start it up about 3 times, but it died immediately after starting. I sat there about 15 minutes working out the details of my insurance coverage for towing, tried to start it again before calling for a tow, and sure enough it started. It idled roughly at about 1200 rpm, but I was in a dangerous spot so I tried to drive it. It sputtered and bucked until it got to about 30mph, then evened out and ran a bit rough but ok the rest of the way to town. I took it to an auto parts store and had them plug into it. The results were:
P0030
P0053
P0134
P0030
All b1,s1

P0128
Ect sensor below therm. reg. temp.

My coolant was low. I admit that. But as for the codes, what here would have caused what I think is limp mode, and stalling? A friend of mine has a lucerne too, and he says his gives him a 'reduced power' warning of some sort, I never got anything like that. Anyone have advice? Would an 02 sensor cause this?? Or is there something I am missing?

Pedal Commander