06 Lucerne sub box slide

Ropchips

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne CXS
After installing a JL Audio 12W6 sub and box that weighs, I'm guessing, 60+ lbs. I noticed the box had slid, with the carpet, about halfway to the rear of the car.
I'm not wanting to drill into anything to secure the box unless it's absolutely necessary. Anyone have any suggestions / solutions that they've implemented? Does anyone know if the Weathertech cargo/trunk liner 2006 Buick Lucerne | Cargo Mat and Trunk Liner for Cars SUVs and Minivans | WeatherTech would keep the box from sliding around?

Ropchips

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne CXS
Velcro or a sheet the no slide shelf liner, industrial double face carpet tape, bungee cord

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Slip-Non-Slip-Dashboard-Adhesive-Electronic/dp/B00VA0V0VM
I've tried the shelf / drawer liner but it just gets swallowed up by the padding under the carpet and is useless. Maybe a few of those sticky mats will do the trick. Definitely worth trying before investing in the Weathertech cargo liner which might not keep the box from sliding. Thank you for your input. It's very much appreciated.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.