100,000 miles today 2012 GS

napacruzergs

Napa, CA
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal GS
I thought I'd turn 100,000 miles earlier but since I retired 4 years ago I no longer have a 62 mile roundtrip commute. Happy to report no problems except for an early attempt to install and use a K&N filter which the MAF did not like (engine stumbles). Returned to stock type filter and no more problems. GS is on 3rd set of Goodyear RAs and still rides smooth if I stay away from the GS shock setting; Sport is O.K. and rides fine. Also on 3rd battery. I've blown 4 or 5 left rear turn signal bulb but only one right turn bulb. Just wish the front fachia was more durable since it does not like parking curb stops. Think I'll go for 200,000!!!!

OliverReed

Buick Ownership
Looking
I thought I'd turn 100,000 miles earlier but since I retired 4 years ago I no longer have a 62 mile roundtrip commute. Happy to report no problems except for an early attempt to install and use a K&N filter which the MAF did not like (engine stumbles). Returned to stock type filter and no more problems. GS is on 3rd set of Goodyear RAs and still rides smooth if I stay away from the GS shock setting; Sport is O.K. and rides fine. Also on 3rd battery. I've blown 4 or 5 left rear turn signal bulb but only one right turn bulb. Just wish the front fachia was more durable since it does not like parking curb stops. Think I'll go for 200,000!!!!
That's great - good luck on to 200k! Do you have a manual?

Super LaX

Columbus, NJ
Buick Ownership
2014 Regal GS
Congrats on the milestone!

I'm due for something new but nothing is really talking to me yet. I may keep her a little longer.

MKz2017PremII

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal Premium II AWD Turbo
Awesome, napa! I'm at 25k miles on my 2017 and can only hope that mine is as trouble-free. It's certainly a breath of fresh air to get news like this from time to time. Look forward to hearing from you at the 200k milestone.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!