• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

100 pc made in China no thanks!

Buickguy123

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I saw a Buick SUV in a mall in Montana. 60000 sticker price. All made in China. 0 per cent US or Canadian parts. Disgusting! If you sell it in the USA make it in the USA. Can that Mexican factory worker buy that Encore that he produces in San Luis Potosi like the Canadian or American plant worker can? No! Shameful!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Nope that's made in China
Buick Envision - Wikipedia

I'm sure you will find something that is built in the San Luis Potosi Mexico.

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
I agree. Be like me and buy real domestic cars, fix them with domestically manufactured parts, hiring local mechanics or doing it yourself. This is the ONLY way to currently keep one's money in country. If even a quarter of drivers did this the big three might wake up.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
A lot of automotive parts are made in China today. In order to keep the cost of new cars down and allow people to afford them, this is the only solution. By the way that cell phone you are using, whether it's apple or android, is made in an oriental country.

Turbo Buick Badge