12pin stereo wiring diagram

Shawnk111

Buick Ownership
2002 LeSabre custom
So I have a 2005 rendezvous cxl. Does not have factory radio when I got it. The entire wiring harness is complete. It has not been cut or chopped to pieces. My friend gave me a harness that came out of a gm truck. It is the exact harness I needed. It also has the two boxes with it as well. Both are AXXESS... One is gmos-04 (02-up OnStar harn w/chime/amp).... The other is AXXESS m00153494 and I believe it is for the steering wheel controls.

My issue is I cannot find a proper wiring harness for this vehicle. The only ones I can find have a single 32 pin connector. My harness has a 24 pin connector and an additional 12pin connector.

Does anyone have a diagram for the wiring harness I have ? Or am I missing something simple here? I am not new to stereo install, however I have never used these types of module boxes before. I'm sure I won't have any issues wiring everything up if I can figure out the correct wiring diagram..

Attached is a picture of what my factory radio harness looks like in my rendezvous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-143215.png
    Screenshot_20210913-143215.png
    259.6 KB · Views: 0
Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MrEdog

Tulsa, OK
Buick Ownership
2006 Buick Rendezvous CX 3.5L Fwd
So is your vehicle missing its harness? the one that would normally go into the factory radio? And do you have a convertor box? the AXXESS box?
I just wired my 06 rende up, and i bet you have the same as me. so ill post my part links and hopefully you can find what you need. ask more questions though, i can probably answer them all.

Wiring Harness : https://www.amazon.com/PAC-RP5-GM11-Replacement-Interface-Navigation/dp/B00DHUA9VA
Actually thats all i needed. But if you need more info, you can always visit Crutchfield.com and enter your car build and boom, tons of great info just for your vehicle. Crutchfield is really for any car audio needs, and i found all the parts i needed on crutchfield, but i ordered those parts on Amazon since it was cheaper and faster lol

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners