• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale '18 Regal GS alloy wheel set of 4

AWD GM

PA
For sale are 4 wheels with the tires. The tires have tread life left and are 245/40 R19 ProContact. The wheels are GM #39024105 they are $450 new As shown in the pics #1 wheel has a chip and a deep scratch, this will not affect the durability of the wheel. The other 3 wheels are in excellent condition. The rubber on #4 has a puncture so it would need to be replaced, I'd be willing to replace that tire for someone who is seriously interested.
I'd like to sell these as a set, they'd make a great set for summer or winter tires. I am also open to trade these 4 GS wheels with a set of 4 18.5" 15-spoke alloy from the Essence trim.
I also plan to swap my GS front seats with the black leather memory seats from the Essence. Does anyone want to trade, buy mine, or sell me your's?
Feel free to contact me to work out a deal! I'm located near Harrisburg, Pa.

Sorry, not sure why some pics loaded more than once...
Wheel three.jpg Wheel four.jpg Wheel one.jpg Wheel two.jpg Wheel three.jpg Wheel four.jpg Wheel one.jpg Wheel two.jpg

Last edited:

AWD GM

PA
I'm still debating if I really want to remove them (the seats) or not but would you need them shipped to you? Do you have a general location so I can give a reasonable estimate?

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
I would love to have them, but since the TourX is my wife's car..... We went to the dealership we purchased our TourX from to let her sit in a GS. She did not like the seats.

AWD GM

PA
I've never shipped anything before so I kinda prefer not to. i'll check into shipping and get back, I guess neither of you wants to pick them up? ;)

AWD GM

PA
Would you want them with or without the tires? That would make a big difference in weight. Also what if you would line up the shipping, (can send them from my brother's auto shop), and pay with credit card for them or do you have a better idea?

spenc938

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Preferred
Would you want them with or without the tires? That would make a big difference in weight. Also what if you would line up the shipping, (can send them from my brother's auto shop), and pay with credit card for them or do you have a better idea?
Definitely without tires if that reduces cost. Credit card to the auto shop would be perfect.

Last edited:

G-599772

RyeLou and spenc938, i'm going to post these on the new regal forum and and if nothing comes of it in the next few days then i'll try to figure out the shipping mess... and get back
No problem. You don't ever head west, do you? Philly is just too far to drive to pick them up. I'd spend a couple hundred in gas going to/from Detroit, and that's assuming I just turned around and headed straight back. If you were in Pittsburgh it'd at least be a little closer.

Jwmsa17

Buick Ownership
TourX
I have a Preferred. Is it possible to power the GS passenger seat since the Preferred passenger seat has manual adjustment? If so, I'd be interested in the GS Seats.

Turbo Buick Badge