19 Buick encore

Tylerlynn1019

Encore
Hello everyone. I am suppose to be purchasing my 2019 Buick Encore Premier with the 1.4 Turbo Monday. I would like to know current owners (or people familiar with these vehicles)
Reviews and opinions on these. I currently own a 2017 Camry I bought used and found out it was a rental vehicle. So looking at a Buick Encore new. Are they good vehicles? Long lasting? Thanks everyone!

David Lopez Vargas

Garfield, NJ
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
They're great cars. I feel like the 2019 is the perfected one lol. I have a 2017 Encore Essence AWD (with the 153hp engine) and the only issue I've had was with my radio catching the internet. Other than that it's a great car. My only suggestions is to make sure you have good tires on it because the factory Continentals aren't too great and make sure you use mid-grade fuel because with regular you will feel the car hesitant and sluggish.

Happy Hunting.

DocBrown

2016 Encore Sport Touring
We have a 2016 that we bough a little over a year ago. 24k on when we bought it, now has just under 40k. It's been really nice. My wife loves it.

What's wrong with a former rental? Those vehicles get looked at pretty regularly. They are probably in better shape than many other used vehicles at the same age.

David Lopez Vargas

Garfield, NJ
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
When it comes to loaner cars. they really get abused depending on the dealership. I would say really drive the car and make sure everything works.

poncho167

2019 Essence
They're great cars. I feel like the 2019 is the perfected one lol. I have a 2017 Encore Essence AWD (with the 153hp engine) and the only issue I've had was with my radio catching the internet. Other than that it's a great car. My only suggestions is to make sure you have good tires on it because the factory Continentals aren't too great and make sure you use mid-grade fuel because with regular you will feel the car hesitant and sluggish.

Happy Hunting.
Continentals not too great? Continentals are one of the top rated tires on the market. I was presently surprised they came with them. My Chevy Sonic had those crap Korean Hankook tires. After 2-winters I sold them on craigslist and bought a second set of wheels. One for Goodyear winter tires, and the second set Continentals for the summer.

Turbo Buick Badge