1927 Buick master6 vin verification

BuickLover33386

Buick Ownership
1927 Buick Master 6
Hello,

I have a 1927 Buick Master 6 in my possession and I have a few questions on the vin number. On the actual body of the Vehicle I can see there are 3 sets of numbers: VIN number, Body Number, and Job number. However, the title presented to me for this beauty is from Ontario, CA and it seems to have a VIN that does not match any of the 3 numbers found on the actual body of my vehicle.

Has anyone else encountered an issue resembling the one I am having now? Is there any way to check with manufacturing/ Country of manufactur of a Pre-war vehicle as this one?

agaric

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
You can try
socialmedia@gm.com
They can provide build sheets when a vin is provided.
Usually the response is pretty prompt so good luck.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Hello,

I have a 1927 Buick Master 6 in my possession and I have a few questions on the vin number. On the actual body of the Vehicle I can see there are 3 sets of numbers: VIN number, Body Number, and Job number. However, the title presented to me for this beauty is from Ontario, CA and it seems to have a VIN that does not match any of the 3 numbers found on the actual body of my vehicle.

Has anyone else encountered an issue resembling the one I am having now? Is there any way to check with manufacturing/ Country of manufactur of a Pre-war vehicle as this one?
Recommend you post your question on oldride.com

agaric

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
For 1927????
That would be a miracle.
I didn't think I had to state the obvious but what cost is an email inquiry?
And like so many things, if the question is not asked then the answer is not known. 😉

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
I didn't think I had to state the obvious but what cost is an email inquiry?
And like so many things, if the question is not asked then the answer is not known. 😉
Wish I had your optimism for records from the 1920's.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners