• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - social media. Something new is coming for Buick owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

1970 Buick electra 225 trunk floor pans ..... PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY !!!!!!!!!!

Ron Woodard

Buick Newbie
Atlanta Ga.
Buick Ownership
1970 Buick Electra convertible
I am in the middle of restoring my my 70" Electra 225. I have come to a huge road bump. After exhaustive searches,
I have not been able to find a aftermarket producer of trunk floor pans. Does anyone have any idea of where to find them or a
suitable option for replacing them. i WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL ............ THANX IN ADVANCE. rON

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
That platform is called the "C" body. Other GM "C" bodies are Cadillac De Ville, Eldorado, and Calais and the Oldsmobile 98. Your other choice is a body shop capable of forming it out of sheet metal.

Diddy3000

Buick Ownership
1970 Buick Electra Convertible
I am in the middle of restoring my my 70" Electra 225. I have come to a huge road bump. After exhaustive searches,
I have not been able to find a aftermarket producer of trunk floor pans. Does anyone have any idea of where to find them or a
suitable option for replacing them. i WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL ............ THANX IN ADVANCE. rON
I need your help now. I am restoring my 70 Buick Electra 225 Convertible and I need the truck Pan. If you can help me call or text me 972-849-5835
Respectfully,
Daniel

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
The original poster hasn't been here in 4 years

G-599790

I need your help now. I am restoring my 70 Buick Electra 225 Convertible and I need the truck Pan. If you can help me call or text me 972-849-5835
Respectfully,
Daniel
I’ve had the same problem have you ever found one??

paul8539

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne
I had to go to an old used car place in Frederickburg, Virginia, to get one out of a junker they had there. Not in the best of shape, but better than the one I had.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!