• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1971 buick rear bumpers

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
1971 skylark, post, 350-4, turbo 400, posi
Hello again guys, back when I got my skylark, 2 rear bumpers were included. Both in ok condition with a couple of dents, pitting, and slight surface rust. They both have the taillight lenses and the harness for the lights. The backs have surface rust that could be sanded and painted. I was wondering, how much each would be worth? The first one has the flip down plate holder, but the spring is broken. The second one has the hose for air shocks (I was told). Both are more along the lines of driver quality. I tried twice to sign up for v8 buick forum but both times I was never approved (I would of tried posting there). If anyone would know how much they would be worth it would be appreciated.

Thank you and happy new year
Joe

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
I figured about 150 a piece. I did post them on letgo and marketplace for that price (300) along with 4 15” rims and a 14” rally rim for 550 if everyone takes things separate or 500 if taken in one shot.

Thanks again Larry

LARRY70GS

Oakland Gardens, N.Y.
Buick Ownership
98 Riviera, 70 GS455 Stg1
You're Welcome. Let me know if you need help registering on V8. Most problems occur when the activation e mail doesn't make it to your e mail, it ends up in your Spam folder. Let me know if you are still having problems. I'll need your proposed screen name and e mail.

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
It did go to spam but I did try to activate it but it never worked. I just got a email yesterday stating my account has been rejected. I was also wondering if you knew of anybody that has an extra 15x5x4.5 they have sitting around (does not have to be anything special car is ratty to say the least). The spare that I was given by a neighbor was for a full size buick and had the bigger 5x5 bolt pattern.

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
It can be any 15" with the 5x4 3/4 bolt pattern? I was not sure what a 1971 skylark bolt pattern is and if any rim would work, if so I'm sure I could find one cheap.

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
Ok I will have to look for one. The proposed screen name would be Doesoe39 and my email is doesoe39@gmail.com. I am not 100% sure if that is what you are asking if you would like the user name I tried or the one I would like. I did get one once but could not post anything because I did not have the permission to do anything.

Doesoe39

Queens, New York
Buick Ownership
Thank you brother. I was trying to get on that for about 3 months now and the 2 times I tried I got rejected or never approved.

Turbo Buick Badge