• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1978 Cowl Tag

fsc66

Buick Ownership
1966 Impala SS
Trying to assist a member in finding his 1978 Buick Riviera cowl tag. Looked all around the driver’s side firewall by the power brake booster, says it’s not there. Can anyone help ?????

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
Are you sure GM didn't replace them with the Service Parts Identification Label found in the trunk or glove box?

fsc66

Buick Ownership
1966 Impala SS
From what I have been told the 1978 Riv's still had a Cowl Tag. I did have him look anyway on the trunk lid and glove box to no avail.

Skylarkin'

Sustaining Member
Sustaining Member
St. Louis, Missouri
Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Verano Turbo
Did you search the area where the windshield wiper arms fit into the tray, where the cowl air intake vents are located? It might also be lurking beneath the driver's side wiper arm. Labels are usually found on 1980s and newer GM vehicles.

Turbo Buick Badge