1986 -1993 Riviera plastic wing fastners

txbarney

Central Texas
Buick Ownership
Buick
Under the hood of 1986 -1993 Riviera...at the back of the engine compartment there are 2 Black "wing" fastners that hold a plastic panel in place.
The retainer under the panel often breaks and then the "wing" fastner fall out.
See attached pictures.
I have New parts......I sell the Retainer and the Wing fastner as separate pieces, so you can purchase one or the other in any quantity.
Either part is $2.00 and shipping is a flat $2.00
PM me for details.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ret 44.jpg
    ret 44.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 6

Russ's Rivi

Buick Ownership
92 riviera
Under the hood of 1986 -1993 Riviera...at the back of the engine compartment there are 2 Black "wing" fastners that hold a plastic panel in place.
See attached pictures.
I have New parts......I sell the Retainer and the Wing fastner as separate pieces, so you can purchase one or the other in any quantity.
PM me for details.
Hi my name is Russ I was wondering if you still have any of these wing fastners left I'm looking for some please let me know thanks. Russ

Russ's Rivi

Buick Ownership
92 riviera
See attached pictures.
PM me for details.
Hi I've been trying to find a way to PM you I'm new at this I've gotten some help but I have tried hitting on your name to start a conversation it's not there neither is messaging could you please help me with this i would greatly appreciate it thanks .Russ

Get your turbo buick badge right here!