1989 Buick Riviera rear Suspension

jota1000

Buick Ownership
1989 Buick Riviera
Hi Guys/Girls Can somebody help me out with a electrical schematic for the rear self leveling air suspension system. that would be great!!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Most people on the forum will want to know why a schematic is needed or more to the point what's wrong with the system.

Here's a diagram on the system itself which may be useful at some point.
870805GM07-037.png

There a post on a free Chilton manual which has schematics, it cuts off on some years on certain information but you can check.

jota1000

Buick Ownership
1989 Buick Riviera
I need a schematic so I can figure out how to repair modify or make work the system myself.... I am a red seal heavy duty Caterpillar mechanic I don't have a manual but figured there would be somebody here with a schematic. the car belongs to my wife its a very nice example and rust free she loves it.

jota1000

Buick Ownership
1989 Buick Riviera
I need a schematic so I can figure out how to repair modify or make work the system myself.... I am a red seal heavy duty Caterpillar mechanic I don't have a manual but figured there would be somebody here with a schematic. the car belongs to my wife its a very nice example and rust free she loves it.
going to repair electrical or hydraulic things without schematics is like walking into a dark room looking for a light switch!!

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Check the Chilton on the schematics, but the system is somewhat easy to service as it's the level control switch, the pump, fuses and connectors. Good luck on the project.

LARRY70GS

Oakland Gardens, N.Y.
Buick Ownership
98 Riviera, 70 GS455 Stg1
There are schematics and trouble shooting charts in the FSM. The Chilton will not be as good or have what you need. The Factory Manuals are the second thing I buy after the car. They are not optional IMO. If someone has a copy, they could post the relevant information, but that is unlikely. Your choice.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners