• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale 1990 Reatta Convertible

optic1

Buick Ownership
Reatta
Last month I overheated my Reatta convertible, was my daily driver for 7 years. Black exterior, tan interior. Water leaked from metal hose up under the alternator. It may have ruined the head gaskets. I think, not 100% sure, as it ran fine the next morning, shut it off, and heard an unusual strange noise, then wouldn't turn over. In need of quick cash and this car gone. I had just put on new water pump, new starter, and new battery all within past 2 weeks. Top is original and old, some leaks, so needs replacement. Top Needs Replacement. Only has 136,000 miles. Tires are relatively new, about 10 k on them, wheels are nice. Photos taken after a mud bath. New spare. It's perfect for the garage mechanic looking for a classic. They only made 2000+- convertibles, and these sell for top dollar and increasing yearly. Look at the prices, compare online. Trans shift fine. This is a good way to get into one of these cheaply. Needs some other small repairs, headlights doors (old problem) window motors. Paint on hood needs re-doing. Planned to drive it forever and restore as needed, hate to sell it but don't have time. Was a good daily driver. If you got time to change head gaskets, and/or fiddle with the unknowns you got a great deal here and will increase in value. This is officially an antique and will increase in value as you drive. Needs to be towed, and I'll help to locate a transporter. No games please. Serious buyers only. 774-253-9143 $1400.00 You Reatta collector know this is a bargain.

Attachments

Pedal Commander