• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale 1991-1996 BUICK ROADMASTER WAGON PARTS

GRECO15108

Buick Ownership
1996 ESTATE WAGON
Hello, I have a 1996 Estate wagon I am using for a Gambler 500 car. The car is in good mechanical shape but poor cosmetic shape and the driver's side was sideswiped and poorly repaired.

I would like to sell some interior and exterior trim pieces off of it that would not be any use to me.
I have exterior trim clips for the right side, rear vent glass, rear wiper arm, glass sun shade, interior reflectors and interior lamps, roof rack, kick panels and sill plates, rear trim, and a set of wheels and nice tires that I would do an exchange on.

I am located between Pittsburgh PA and Youngstown Ohio. I can ship small parts no problem and take paypal.
Please email me regarding parts, I am rarely on here. Thanks, Eric
ERIC.MOONAUTO@GMAIL.COM

DAVID R WHITE

Buick Ownership
1993 ROADMASTER WAGON
Hello, I have a 1996 Estate wagon I am using for a Gambler 500 car. The car is in good mechanical shape but poor cosmetic shape and the driver's side was sideswiped and poorly repaired.

I would like to sell some interior and exterior trim pieces off of it that would not be any use to me.
I have exterior trim clips for the right side, rear vent glass, rear wiper arm, glass sun shade, interior reflectors and interior lamps, roof rack, kick panels and sill plates, rear trim, and a set of wheels and nice tires that I would do an exchange on.

I am located between Pittsburgh PA and Youngstown Ohio. I can ship small parts no problem and take paypal.
ERIC.MOONAUTO@GMAIL.COM
Dear Eric....

Good day to you sir....

I have a 1993 RMW I am working on.... Is the third brake light complete unit and rear cargo security
light lens still available???? just need the lens,,,, they are left and right oriented,,,, would like both L & R....

Engine4

Buick Ownership
96 Roadmaster wagon

ERIC.MOONAUTO@GMAIL.COM

Hi Eric: I also have a 96 Wagon. I'm looking to replace the cover panel (sort of triangular) to the fuse block on the left side, below the dash - you can see it when the driver's door is open. It contains the schematics diagram for the fuse block. I need to know what color is your interior and what $ you would ask to sell it to me? Many thanks for your kind assistance. mar

Pedal Commander