• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale 1992 Buick Roadmaster - T56 - SE Michigan

RiojaTourX

Buick Ownership
TourX
Time has come to sell the toy, it is getting very little use and I will have even less time for it in the near future. Originally a Florida car, I've had it up here for about 12 years. Has not seen winter in MI, very clean undercarriage.

I guess the pictures are too large to host on the forum, so here is the craigslist link: 1992 Buick Roadmaster - T56 (6 speed manual)

Has 140k miles on it, 5.7 liter V8. Burgundy leather interior in very good shape. Only issues are the old lady scrapes/scratches on the mirror and a few other places and some paint on the rear quarter around the opera light that has some rust underneath. I haven't addressed this since it has not seen rain in years. The rest of the car is solid/not rusty.

Original plan was to build the engine (reason for the aggressive clutch) but I have not had time and don't see myself getting the time to do it. Was hoping to run ~450hp.

$5,000 OBO

Here is a list of things done to it, I'm probably forgetting something

- Lowered with 94-96 Impala SS suspension
- BMR adjustable rear upper control arms
- 94-96 Impala SS wheels
- 3.73 gears
- Auburn positraction
- T56 - 6 speed manual
- F2B pedal/slave cylinder kit
- Fourth gen F-body pedals
- Spec lightweight billet flywheel
- Spec Stage 3 clutch (6 puck)