• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Wanted 1994-1996 Roadmaster Wagon

jrezek

Buick Ownership
1998 Regal GS
Looking to find a Roadmaster wagon with the LT1. Located in Nebraska, and willing to travel some. Let me know what you got.
Thanks,
Jayson

funwagon

Buick Ownership
1992 roadmaster estate wagon
Looking to find a Roadmaster wagon with the LT1. Located in Nebraska, and willing to travel some. Let me know what you got.
Thanks,
Jayson
hi Jason brent here in Michigan southwest corner I have a 1992 buick roadmaster estate wagon I love wife hates lost reverse have over 2200 invested will let go for half that 1100 if youre interested has like 150000 miles

Neil Wilson

Buick Ownership
1956 buich series 40
Hello,
I am Neil just want to know if you are still interested
in 1992 buick roadmaster estate wagon you requested for , please shoot me an
email if you are still interested. neilwilson266@gmail.com or watsaap +1 503 731 7091
Have a nice day.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
I am Neil just want to know if you are still interested
in 1992 buick roadmaster estate wagon you requested for , please shoot me an
email if you are still interested. neilwilson266@gmail.com or watsaap +1 503 731 7091
Have a nice day.
[/QUOTE]
I think the OP was intrested in an LT1 94-96! "Looking to find a Roadmaster wagon with the LT1".

Gacleader1

Buick Ownership
2000 Park Avenue, 2001 Park Avenue, 1996 Roadmaster Wagon
We have a 1996 Roadmaster Limited Collector's Edition Wagon that we are thinking of selling becuase we never use it any more. It has never had an accident. I believe we may only be the 2nd owner. The biggest problem is that we rarely drive it, and as a result it has developed oil leaks. The engine and transmission are very strong, and the air conditioner works great. Body is white with wood grain. Some of the paint around the front doors has come off, but no rust at all anywhere we are aware of. The battery tends to drain, but I think that is because it sits for so long. The seat leather is in terrible shape and covers will be needed. It has somewhere around 200,000 miles I believe. The only thing that is not stock original is one of the back side windows, which came from a caprice wagon; other than that, it is all original. It has all of the rubber trim on the sides, and the tires are brand new within about the last 500 or 600 miles or so. I am under the impression that all Roadmaster Wagons from 1994 through 1996 had the LT1 engine. I can get you the VIN if you want so you can verify. I believe it should be worth around $2,000.00 but I have not looked at comparable vehicles to confirm that.

Last edited:
Pedal Commander