1994 Ultra ABS parts.

Jess Pike

Buick Ownership
1994 Park Avenue Ultra
I have a excellent 1994 Park Avenue Ultra which is in need of the ABS Pump assembly. I have not found the part at unavailable at local parts shops and do not want to go with a salvaged part. Any recommendations ?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1994 Park Ave. Ultra.JPG
    1994 Park Ave. Ultra.JPG
    756.3 KB · Views: 0

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
As it's not available, couple of part numbers so confirm on your specific unit, as MelsRegal mentioned online or rebuilding services you may want to check the part number against the various years and makes GM used it on for a wider range of sources.

Mad_Coachman

Baldwin, New York
Buick Ownership
2002 LeSabre Limited
With a car this old you are very limited with a part like that. I know you said you didn't want to go with a salvaged part but a web site like Car-part.com may be one of the few options that you have with a 27 year old car.

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
I have a excellent 1994 Park Avenue Ultra which is in need of the ABS Pump assembly. I have not found the part at unavailable at local parts shops and do not want to go with a salvaged part. Any recommendations ?

Thanks
Youur 94 should be a Delphi ABS VI but in case it was early 94 production it may be a TEVES mk 4
TC, TIM(pressure alert on tire), and Magansteer are optional functions that determines what you need. The EBTCM IS THE SPECIFIC TO APPLICATION while I believe the pump is the same but has physical differences to accommodate different lines depending. It probably can be made to work, but I wouldn’t know.

BuickGirlFromMars

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Youur 94 should be a Delphi ABS VI but in case it was early 94 production it may be a TEVES mk 4
TC, TIM(pressure alert on tire), and Magansteer are optional functions that determines what you need. The EBTCM IS THE SPECIFIC TO APPLICATION while I believe the pump is the same but has physical differences to accommodate different lines depending. It probably can be made to work, but I wouldn’t know.
There may be a large letter on the computer half if the assembly. Mine says J. C was another letter my year. No idea about 94

Get your turbo buick badge right here!