1998 base part out

Buick Ownership
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra (Supercharged)
Anyone need parts, before I scrap the car I might be able to pull some helpful items or parts for someone. I broke the suspension going into a culvert back in january, so no suspension parts.

Happy

Buick Ownership
1999 buick park avenue
Anyone need parts, before I scrap the car I might be able to pull some helpful items or parts for someone. I broke the suspension going into a culvert back in january, so no suspension parts.
U just broke the suspension, well u can always find one at the junk yard for 75 Buick. I broke my k frame 3 weeks ago and got it replaced. I will also be redoing my suspension too

Boosted2004SC

Iowa
Buick Ownership
2004 Park Avenue Ultra
If you have any of the following I would definitely be interested:
- Wood grain Ashtray Lid/Window Switch Bezel for Back Right door (not sure if all years/models are wood grain)
- Functional Air Compressor for Rear Shocks if available
- Driver door weather seal if in decent shape
- Any Door Lighters you may have
- Fuses/Relays (if you're scrapping)

Kind of you to offer parts out, I'd be happy to work out a fair deal with you on any of the above if you happen to have them.

Buick Ownership
Sorry for the late reply. Yes I can get you all those except the door seal. It has a tear and leaks. One of the lighter sockets doesnt work because it rusted out. But they are pretty universal. I will get back to you when I can.

And to the previous man, no. I broke all my suspension components. The subframe is fine. It's just the rest of the car has rust and other issues that its not in a worthwhile condition to fix.

Boosted2004SC

Iowa
Buick Ownership
2004 Park Avenue Ultra
Thank you for the offer and potential hook up on some Park Ave pieces :). I'd be happy to work out a fair deal with you on them. Shipping would be to 52405 to throw it out there.

For the door lighters, I think all my sockets are okay, just looking for the door lighters (honestly don't even know what they look like or if they are buick branded - not likely I'm sure).

Buick Ownership
They are generic lighters with the picture of a cigarette with smoke coming off it. So any would work, but I do have mine. Almost unused. And I misspoke. No air pump available, that is not good.

Boosted2004SC

Iowa
Buick Ownership
2004 Park Avenue Ultra
Sounds good thanks for the update, certainly still interested in the other items :)