• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1998 Buick Regal GS part out thread

topless94style

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Goal is to keep the car on wheels to roll onto a trailer so it can be sent to a Junk Yard. If anyone wants the shell before it gets parted completely, $1500 or B/O. You make the shipping arrangements and tell me where and what to do. Regal parts will be available in 2-3 weeks, to give the chance to anyone who wants the entire shell.

Otherwise I'll be listing parts below, PM me for parts / shipping, I will make it clear which parts are spoken for / sold as they happen. Engine, transmission and axles are unavailable unless noted below.

New parts:
Front Lower Rear Control Arm Bushing Moog K80778 X 2 Rock Auto List $5 ea, you can have pair for $8 plus shipping

Front Stabilizer Bushing Moog K80812 X 2 Rock Auto List $5.50 ea, you can have pair for $9 plus shipping
- These do NOT fit my GS bar, not sure what size I have, but Rock Auto sent these and they are the wrong size, they would only refund less shipping. Shipping was probably the same as cost of product so I kept for cutlass, no fit either.

Ball Joints Raybestos 505-1259 X2 Rock Auto List $52 ea, you can have pair for $80 plus shipping

Regal parts:

L36 top swap (supercharger, TB, LIM) - $700

Brake Calipers / Rotors / pads with some life left 4 corners - $90

Engine wire harness and PCM - $200

Alternator and bracket - $75

Front Seats Leather (electric not heated) - $30 ea or $50 for pair

Rear bench leather - $40

Head lights ( 1 of them is brand new) - $40 each or $70 for pair

Radio (cd player broke) - $10

Shift Knob - $5

Trunk Lid - $30

Front stabilizer bar (its the huge one 3/4 inch i believe) - (SOLD)

Stock air cleaner assembly - $10

Wiper motor (as seen in pics, it stops up instead of down) -$5

Wiper arms - $15 each or $20 pair

Wipers (used quality, average in life) -$5 pair

Hood - $40

Jack - $10

ABS - $25

Brake Booster - $25

Rear speakers - $15 ea $20 for set

If there is something you want that is not listed let me know and we can work something out.

dustklose

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
First post on the thread. My gf just got a 98 GS after she totaled her 97 Mercury Sable. Her car is missing the center cap for one of the wheels. If you have one of those left I would be willing to purchase it from you.

Thanks

Dustin

tazsinn13

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
How about a blower motor, and the MAF Sensor, do you have those amd also looking for power window motors and regulators for all 4 doors, plus what color are the leather seats you have? Sorry for all the questions just have a lot to do to my ride. Thanks

Riker 1410

Buick Ownership
Buick regal G-S
Goal is to keep the car on wheels to roll onto a trailer so it can be sent to a Junk Yard. If anyone wants the shell before it gets parted completely, $1500 or B/O. You make the shipping arrangements and tell me where and what to do. Regal parts will be available in 2-3 weeks, to give the chance to anyone who wants the entire shell.

Otherwise I'll be listing parts below, PM me for parts / shipping, I will make it clear which parts are spoken for / sold as they happen. Engine, transmission and axles are unavailable unless noted below.

New parts:
Front Lower Rear Control Arm Bushing Moog K80778 X 2 Rock Auto List $5 ea, you can have pair for $8 plus shipping

Front Stabilizer Bushing Moog K80812 X 2 Rock Auto List $5.50 ea, you can have pair for $9 plus shipping
- These do NOT fit my GS bar, not sure what size I have, but Rock Auto sent these and they are the wrong size, they would only refund less shipping. Shipping was probably the same as cost of product so I kept for cutlass, no fit either.

Ball Joints Raybestos 505-1259 X2 Rock Auto List $52 ea, you can have pair for $80 plus shipping

Regal parts:

L36 top swap (supercharger, TB, LIM) - $700

Brake Calipers / Rotors / pads with some life left 4 corners - $90

Engine wire harness and PCM - $200

Alternator and bracket - $75

Front Seats Leather (electric not heated) - $30 ea or $50 for pair

Rear bench leather - $40

Head lights ( 1 of them is brand new) - $40 each or $70 for pair

Radio (cd player broke) - $10

Shift Knob - $5

Trunk Lid - $30

Front stabilizer bar (its the huge one 3/4 inch i believe) - (SOLD)

Stock air cleaner assembly - $10

Wiper motor (as seen in pics, it stops up instead of down) -$5

Wiper arms - $15 each or $20 pair

Wipers (used quality, average in life) -$5 pair

Hood - $40

Jack - $10

ABS - $25

Brake Booster - $25

Rear speakers - $15 ea $20 for set

If there is something you want that is not listed let me know and we can work something out.

Turbo Buick Badge