Laces_Out

Kansas
Buick Ownership
Regal
As the title says i have a couple of questions about the exhaust for my motor. I’m wondering how much research has been done on the flow of the exhaust and where the restrictions are. I know replacing the exhaust is obviously the best way but I’m wondering if there are restrictions before that as a cat back exhaust won’t see full potential if the exhaust manifold is restrictive. I’m also wondering if I can take a pair of aftermarket headers or the throttle body from the camaro, which has the same motor? Sorry if there’s already information about this, I’ve googled and haven’t found anything. I may be wording it wrong but dropping links or where to navigate the forum to find the info is much appreciated.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
As I said in another thread of yours, replacing the downpipe will give you better exhaust flow and allow the motor to make more power. The Camaro is a rear wheel drive car so the header won't work on a FWD car since the motor is turned sideways.

Laces_Out

Kansas
Buick Ownership
Regal
As I said in another thread of yours, replacing the downpipe will give you better exhaust flow and allow the motor to make more power. The Camaro is a rear wheel drive car so the header won't work on a FWD car since the motor is turned sideways.
I wasn’t sure if you gave me a definitive answer lol. From google I thought I found that the stock headers are the same for the camaro and the Regal so I thought aftermarket may fit, made me want to ask the question to the public in case someone knew something else lol. I’m looking for more responsiveness and those are usually two things that help.

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
A couple members here have added a bigger turbo and are putting out 500hp with the stock header so obviously it flows well. All they did was convert over to run E85 fuel and installed a high flow downpipe which I told you to do.

Laces_Out

Kansas
Buick Ownership
Regal
A couple members here have added a bigger turbo and are putting out 500hp with the stock header so obviously it flows well. All they did was convert over to run E85 fuel and installed a high flow downpipe which I told you to do.
I see. I wasn’t aware they had regals with that kind of power with turbo and downpipe only, and a tune obviously. So save up for a big turbsky get a downpipe. Thanks

Get your turbo buick badge right here!