2000 Buick Century Custom after market ideas?

nbryant92

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2000 Buick Century Custom
Hey everyone,

My name is Nick and I have owned the Century for about a year now. I have decided that I am going to install a stereo system with new speakers and sub-woofers to give my music a much needed kick. While browsing around the internet I couldn't for the life of me find anything on someone actually putting after market parts on the Century (i.e. Lights, body kits, etc.) I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on this and if so where I could find them and see pictures. I'm going to have one hell of a time installing the stereo as it is, but ideas for future upgrades never hurt. Thanks y'all.

jtrippe77

Alabama
Buick Ownership
2003 Buick Century
I'm in the same boat as you. I'm getting a 2003 Century from a family member and am upgrading the entire system. I've found a few videos by searching YouTube but there isn't much out there. I''ve already ordered my new system in anticipation of getting the '03 within the next few months. Maybe we can swap notes and ideas. I'm installing everything myself including a Pioneer AVH-x3700bhs with Pioneer component speakers in front. Pioneer 6x9s in the rear and a Kicker 10" sub. I'm also adding satellite radio. Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to mount the usb input that comes from the rear of the Pioneer. I'm thinking of running the cable under the driver seat and up in between the seats for usb access.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!