• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2002 Buick Rendezvous Help me fix

savannahpickott

Buick Ownership
2002 Rendezvous
So I bought the car a week or so back mostly cosmetic things that need to be fixed some electrical but there was no manual when i got the car. it is 2002 2WD currently i am trying to figure out the lighter fuse, back windshield wiper, and defrost for back window, also not as important but is it possible to fix the cruise control ?

Len

Buick Ownership
2003 Buick Rendezvous all-wheel drive
So I bought the car a week or so back mostly cosmetic things that need to be fixed some electrical but there was no manual when i got the car. it is 2002 2WD currently i am trying to figure out the lighter fuse, back windshield wiper, and defrost for back window, also not as important but is it possible to fix the cruise control ?

Len

Buick Ownership
2003 Buick Rendezvous all-wheel drive
The fuses you're looking for are located on the passenger side in the front look at the side of the center column under the dashboard you'll see the opening next to the left foot of the passenger some of the fuses you're looking for or inside there good luck I have a 2003 Rendezvous that will not shift into 4th gear has other problems but I can live with them but I really need 4th gear. Good luck again. Underneath the covers over your fuse boxes you'll have a chart you don't have to have your manual but of course it always helps.

TollKeeper

Brighton, CO
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL Sport Plus
For the 12 Volt socket under the radio, its either fuse 45 or 48 under the hood fuse panel.

For the rear wiper/washer, its fuse 32 at the interior fuse panel.

For the rear defrost, its a combination of 2. Fuse 21 on the interior fuse panel, and relay #20 on the interior fuse panel

For the Cruise Control, its the under hood fuse panel #31

These are not guaranteed to fix the problem, but a good starting point.

Buick Rendezvous Fuse Panel location and description

Pedal Commander