2003 Buick Le Sabre Limited A/C drain hose location

G-878246

Its clogged and I cant find it under the hood. Where is it located?
My daughters car keeps flooding on the passenger side so she is not using the a/c and its 90 degrees every day!

Alan 55

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
Florida
2001 Buick Park Avenue, previously owned 1997 Park Avenue
Its clogged and I cant find it under the hood. Where is it located?
My daughters car keeps flooding on the passenger side so she is not using the a/c and its 90 degrees every day!
This small rubber tube is hard to see from the top side. The best result is to lift the car on a rack or go to an oil change shop that has a pit arrangement under the vehicle. Some oil change shops may check this out for free if you catch them at a time when they have no customers. A customer good will event could take place. This worked for me recently on the same situation that you are writing about.

Frampton

2003 buick lesabre custom
This small rubber tube is hard to see from the top side. The best result is to lift the car on a rack or go to an oil change shop that has a pit arrangement under the vehicle. Some oil change shops may check this out for free if you catch them at a time when they have no customers. A customer good will event could take place. This worked for me recently on the same situation that you are writing about.
Oil change shops should be avoided at all frickin costs!!!!

imidazol97

Top Dog
The rubber drain tube likely is plugged with some gunk or mold crud. You can reach it from under the car but everything needs to be on jackstands, with extra stands for me. I have a ramp of 2x10 or 2x12 pieces that I cut to make into solid ramps. I think they're 5 layers thick.

Likely if you push something up into that tube, you'll get a gusher of water rushing down and out. I suspect it's the type where the end is closed and the water above it pushes the two sides open gently when it's in normal drip mode.

You might be able to reach it from above the engine if you have long arms.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!