jimjam503

Buick Ownership
Buick Regal LS Touring
I have a 2003 Buick Regal LS w\Grand Touring package. this is my first buick\gm car I have owned. I got it for $900 from a dealership with 128,000 miles n it. I have replaced radiator and thermostat due to it overheating when I purchased it. the radiator had a crack in it. now I have not had it overheat since. I know about the intake gaskets and plastic elbows that need\should be replaced.

my cigarette lighter and aux 12v plug are both live with the car off and the keys out of the ignition. also the power driver's seat works without key in ignition and the alarm set. this isn't normal is it?

also my dash and climate control and stereo lights are real dim or non existent. what could be causing this?

it is missing a bolt and a nut on passenger side engine torque mount bracket, the one on the engine it self, and I can not find the part numbers for those or for the bracket it self. does nyne know what it is or a diagram pointing it out?

lastly, is there anything else I should be worried about¿ other common problems?

Thank you to everyone who has helped out on this forum, it is a great resource of information.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!