2005 Buick Allure - POS Buick is going to be gone

rrail

ottawa
Buick Ownership
Buick allure
Thread starter #1
hi new here but won,t be here for long I.m finally getting rid of that Buick POS it has been the worst car I have ever owned . it's a 2005 Buick allure 3.8 ltr I bought it in 06 with a few miles on it and was never able to drive more than a few minutes with a light in the dash coming on, or the clear coat peeling off or a loose tie rod end , it never ends . I,m a liscenced tech for 30 yrs all easy fixes but when a car in under warranty and need to drive 1hr each way to get this thing fixed not worth it and the dealer was a d---k about it . I even complained on the forum about this , but still no help, RIP Buick it will be gone shortly Ron

kranz38

Crown Point
Buick Ownership
Regal GS
Re: POS Buick is going to be gone

hi new here but won,t be here for long I.m finally getting rid of that Buick POS it has been the worst car I have ever owned . it's a 2005 Buick allure 3.8 ltr I bought it in 06 with a few miles on it and was never able to drive more than a few minutes with a light in the dash coming on, or the clear coat peeling off or a loose tie rod end , it never ends . I,m a liscenced tech for 30 yrs all easy fixes but when a car in under warranty and need to drive 1hr each way to get this thing fixed not worth it and the dealer was a d---k about it . I even complained on the forum about this , but still no help, RIP Buick it will be gone shortly Ron
Trying to sort through mad grammar/ punctuation errors.
Never even heard of an allure. So Ur saying 8 years ago you bought a brand new car and its a turd, the dealership (though there are others) had terrible customer service--- despite them fixing it and the car caused more pain than pleasure? That's unfortunate, i have a 94 dodge ram & a 97 lasabre that far outlasted both new chevys i purchased in terms of repairs. I guess its part of owning a vehicle, hopefully you have better luck in the future. I do love my new regal, though.

You could bought a Toyota and had a stuck gas pedal....could always be worse.

DonRican

Buick Ownership
2012 GS
POS Buick is going to be gone

The Allure is a Canadian Lacrosse.

I wouldn't have bought anything GM after 1987 and before 2009. But then Ford and Chrysler weren't any better. Proof is how more Toyota's were sold than GM at one point. But a 2006 Buick is nothing like a 2010 or above Lacrosse. I know because I owned one. Most reviews said the 2010 Lacrosse was better than a Lexus ES 250. Your car is not what GM makes today.

rrail

ottawa
Buick Ownership
Buick allure
Thread starter #4

I was looking to replace it with an Encore , but tha's not going to happen , I have 3 chevy's in the yard and they are pretty decent , 1 Equinonox and 2 vettes , I'm looking at a terrain now . Yes you are right the Allure is Canadian

rrail

ottawa
Buick Ownership
Buick allure
Thread starter #5

Sorry Kranz for the grammar and spelling I was sending this from my phone and my fingers are too big for the little buttons, but I figured it would be understandable to any humans. Ron

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.