• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

For Sale 2005 Lesabre, parts or whole

StonedCold15

Buick Newbie
PA
Buick Ownership
05 Buick Lesabre, 94 Buick Lesabre
2005 Buick Lesabre, appears to have a rusted broken rear cross member. Roughly 112,xxx on the 3800 motor (still a baby lol). Will sell whole or contacting me for your needs. Need a photo of something specific ?

Attachments

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
Welcome to the forums! Evidently, that was a major rust malfunction within the rear suspension! Where are you located, in the rust belt? Did you ever have under body cars washes, or undercoating? Looks like a nice parts car!

StonedCold15

Buick Newbie
PA
Buick Ownership
05 Buick Lesabre, 94 Buick Lesabre
Thank you for the welcome: I am in Pa, so the road salt tends to be an issue up here. Only under body car wash that it saw during my time was at the local car washes(auto).. Lots of good parts on this ride. Kinda wish I had another one so I could strip this one and save everything lol.

Pedal Commander