2005 Rendezvous Flashing Security no crank

parkercw

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2005 that I was driving last summer, it began having an intermittent starting problem but after turning the key a few times would start and run fine. I never had a security light on. I left the car parked for a month or two and when I went to move it again the security light is flashing on the dash with no crank. The light cycles from security, fuel, and battery. I changed the ends on the battery cables, (the ground was horrible) and charged up the battery. I've tried doing a 30 minute relearn and checking all fuses with no luck.

It seems like it must be the ignition or the actual passkey 3 module. Has anybody else had this problem? It seems very hard to just bypass the passkey 3 so that I can move the car. The car needs a windshield and I paid less than $500 for it. I'm debating on scrapping the car or finding a way to
get it to the dealer if the fix is under $1000.

Jimbeaver

Buick Newbie
Westminster,MD
Buick Ownership
Buick park ave, Rendezvous Ultra
I have an 05 Ultra and right after a transmission rebuild and a gauge cluster problem my security, low fuel and ck engine warning lights flash. Dealer says it's the ECM , expensive dealer only repair and not a guarantee it will correct my electrical issues. If your vehicle does not start and lights are cycling an ECM May be in your future. It may however be a wiring issue causing a short or incorrect voltage causing the problem. Rendezvous have their share of problems. Good luck.

DIYAUTOTECH

Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Rendezvous CXL AWD 3.6L
I have a 2005 that I was driving last summer, it began having an intermittent starting problem but after turning the key a few times would start and run fine. I never had a security light on. I left the car parked for a month or two and when I went to move it again the security light is flashing on the dash with no crank. The light cycles from security, fuel, and battery. I changed the ends on the battery cables, (the ground was horrible) and charged up the battery. I've tried doing a 30 minute relearn and checking all fuses with no luck.

It seems like it must be the ignition or the actual passkey 3 module. Has anybody else had this problem? It seems very hard to just bypass the passkey 3 so that I can move the car. The car needs a windshield and I paid less than $500 for it. I'm debating on scrapping the car or finding a way to
get it to the dealer if the fix is under $1000.
Yes I'm Having That Same Problem Give Me A Call 3028570622

Get your turbo buick badge right here!