• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2007 Lucerne driver seat accesory plug

dprime

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
My 2007 CXS has what looks to be a factory electrical accesory plug on the front of the drivers seat. I cant find any reference to it in the owners manual. Does anyone else have this option?

Texas Jim

Fort Worth TX
Buick Ownership
2006 Cadillac DTS Performance Sedan
My 2006 DTS has one there...
It is perfect for my cell phone charger.
When I am not using it the coiled cord is on the floor, out of the way...

chaddy

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
My 2006 csx has one there too. And one in the center console. Weird spots. So 3 in my car. Wish they had one in the back seat for the kids electronics.

Greg Nelson

Buick Ownership
08 Lucerne CXL
Found mine today from these forums. Used a double USB plug. One cable runs under seat to the back. Other for the front. Works great!!

2008LucerneCX

Buick Ownership
2006 Lucerne CX - 3800
I just wish these outlets would shut down when turning the ignition off so you didn't have to always plug them in/take them out. I recall a GM car I had in the 80s if you reversed the fuse for the cigarette lighter, it would shut that outlet down when you turned the car off. Anyone know if this car does that?

2007LucerneCXL

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
Can't recall any fuse that if it was rotated 180° would shut down on power off if it was a hot, but maybe something else in the system. The other option is to wire in to a ignition switch control circuit at the fuse box level.

Pedal Commander