• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2009 buick enclave issues

buiyy23

Buick Ownership
buick enclave
I have recently bought a Buick enclave and it has quite a few issues and I was hoping to get some help troubleshooting them. the problems are the ABS, traction control, StabiliTrak, and all-wheel drive is off all of these problems have shown up on my dash and I don't know how to fix the all-wheel-drive being off and such. also, there is a clunking in my front suspension when I turn we can't seem to find the root of the issue ive looked at the struts they look fine but i can't seem to figure out what's causing it. thank you for any advise you can give.

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
You need to have the ABS/traction control/stabilitak system scanned for codes since they are all interdependent on the wheel sensors.
The clunk in the suspension could be caused by a number of things, worn bushings, worn upper strut bearing, worn stabilizer bar links, etc.

Davidayackle

I have recently bought a Buick enclave and it has quite a few issues and I was hoping to get some help troubleshooting them. the problems are the ABS, traction control, StabiliTrak, and all-wheel drive is off all of these problems have shown up on my dash and I don't know how to fix the all-wheel-drive being off and such. also, there is a clunking in my front suspension when I turn we can't seem to find the root of the issue ive looked at the struts they look fine but i can't seem to figure out what's causing it. thank you for any advise you can give.
Front suspension clunking, the front wheel driveshaft is bad needs to be replaced.

Pedal Commander