2009 Buick Lucerne A/C 10amp Keeps Blowing

greenidoll

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Here again something else with this Lucerne and this may break the straw. Sat we went on a road trip and on the way home we get a warning low voltage. So the air condition stop putting cold air out. so pulled in NAPA had the battery tested and yes we need one. So replaced that.
So we check the underhood fuse and yes 10 amp mini fuse blown. Replaced it worked for maybe 5 mins and it blown again.
So replaced again and in mean time i ordered a new Electrical Relay. so put it in last night and another 10 amp and guess what he drove it this morning and it pop the fuse again.
So im going to the Rice Dealer in Knoxville Monday Morning got an appointment And I hate to see what it is.

We have always been a Buick Owner but this may be my last one
Had this car since 2010 Take it to the dealer for Lane departure service. Back Door lock would not lock. which I couldnt afford that but we did have the lane departure fixed which was not cheap.
well then the front driver door wont unlock or lock with the remote. now got 2 doors problem
okay that lane departure went out again well luckly found the part on ebay and fixed it.
Now this problem.
Just really so disappointe

[h=1][/h]

greenidoll

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Oh just got it back from Rice It was the compressor. such a shame 09 model compressor out

polarzak

Buick Ownership
Ex-Lucerne Owner, Now loving two Chrysler 300s.
Thanks for posting back. It will help others. GM is not what it used to be. Lost me as a very long time customer.

G-778443

Here again something else with this Lucerne and this may break the straw. Sat we went on a road trip and on the way home we get a warning low voltage. So the air condition stop putting cold air out. so pulled in NAPA had the battery tested and yes we need one. So replaced that.
So we check the underhood fuse and yes 10 amp mini fuse blown. Replaced it worked for maybe 5 mins and it blown again.
So replaced again and in mean time i ordered a new Electrical Relay. so put it in last night and another 10 amp and guess what he drove it this morning and it pop the fuse again.
So im going to the Rice Dealer in Knoxville Monday Morning got an appointment And I hate to see what it is.

We have always been a Buick Owner but this may be my last one
Had this car since 2010 Take it to the dealer for Lane departure service. Back Door lock would not lock. which I couldnt afford that but we did have the lane departure fixed which was not cheap.
well then the front driver door wont unlock or lock with the remote. now got 2 doors problem
okay that lane departure went out again well luckly found the part on ebay and fixed it.
Now this problem.
Just really so disappointe

[h=1][/h]
What was the issue with the 10 amp fuse constantly blowing out? We're they able to resolve it?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners