• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2010 Lacrosse code p0300 random multiple misfire detected ...NEED HELP

Troy D

Buick Ownership
2010 Lacrosse CXL
3 weeks ago the problem started with a random misfire in cylinder 2...so I went to auto zone and changed the spark plug...that made it go away and cleared the code on its own...so yesterday I as I started the car leaving the store which I was only there for 10 minutes...I got a blinking engine light followed by hesitation while in reverse...my scanner gave me the code, p0300...
following the cylinder 2 misfire , I changed ann the plugs (bosch) spark plugs...(duralast gold) coils ...a new mass air flow sensor, 3 new o2 sensors, air filter, purge valve , oil change...I only use 93 adding a bottle of injector cleaner every other fill up..i started using it because back in the summer I got a code saying add injector cleaner , probably from bad gas...so now I don't know what the problem could be now after a thousahd dollar tune up...do anybody have any direction I should head in now before I go get ripped off at the shop ...Thankjs

SUPERBEN

Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2011 CXS , same issue . . .ended up being bad injector . . . .fuel rails are a bear to get out. . . .buy the injectors off Amazon _ $95 a piece a month ago. . . . then pay the shop or a garage mechanic to swap them out.. . . it is probably a leaky injector--- mine had 89,000 miles.

Troy D

Buick Ownership
2010 Lacrosse CXL
I have a 2011 CXS , same issue . . .ended up being bad injector . . . .fuel rails are a bear to get out. . . .buy the injectors off Amazon _ $95 a piece a month ago. . . . then pay the shop or a garage mechanic to swap them out.. . . it is probably a leaky injector--- mine had 89,000 miles.

Troy D

Buick Ownership
2010 Lacrosse CXL
Thanks for the info...I kinda figured that , that's what it was all along...I was hoping not tho because if I replace one I may as well do them all, and that's gonna be upwards 1000 parts and labor all over again...

Pedal Commander