2010 Lacrosse Front Power Widows Do Not Work

NBush

2010 LaCrosse CXL
Got a 2010 LaCrosse CXL. The front power windows won't work. From the driver's side panel I can raise and lower both rear windows, put the rear Child Safety switch on, and operate the power mirrors. I tried replacing the driver's side switch and swapping the front and back widow fuses. I also noticed that the driver's seat doesn't go back when the engine is turned off and the radio continues playing when the door is opened. I've seen other posts about ground wire issue. What's the most likely fix?

Last edited:

Jamie.loyd

2010 Buick Lacross
Got a 2010 LaCrosse CXL. The front power windows won't work. From the driver's side panel I can raise and lower both rear windows, put the rear Child Safety switch on, and operate the power mirrors. I tried replacing the driver's side switch and swapping the front and back widow fuses. I also noticed that the driver's seat doesn't go back when the engine is turned off and the radio continues playing when the door is opened. I've seen other posts about ground wire issue. What's the most likely fix?
Just wondering if you solved this problem. I have read several threads of the same problem with all kinds of solutions (broken wire, new switch, new window motor, battery, BCM) I took mine to the dealership and had the BCM replaced (because they assured me that it would fix the problem) and nothing changed! Still trying to figure it out.

Jamie.loyd

2010 Buick Lacross
Just wondering if you solved this problem. I have read several threads of the same problem with all kinds of solutions (broken wire, new switch, new window motor, battery, BCM) I took mine to the dealership and had the BCM replaced (because they assured me that it would fix the problem) and nothing changed! Still trying to figure it out.
Replaced the driver window motor and fixed everything! They said it was probably water getting in the door.

Turbo Buick Badge