2010 Lacrosse Incentives

mxpxillini35

Chicagoland
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick Lacrosse
Last Tuesday on 4/5, Buick removed all cash back incentives from the 2010 Lacrosse.

Does anyone have any idea on if and/or when they'll bring something back?

Is there a standard time of the year in which incentives are usually NOT offered?

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Last Tuesday on 4/5, Buick removed all cash back incentives from the 2010 Lacrosse.

Does anyone have any idea on if and/or when they'll bring something back?

Is there a standard time of the year in which incentives are usually NOT offered?
That's interesting because they never had any here in Canada on this car to begin with. I was actually hoping that they would introduce prior to me getting deliver of my car.

2010 LaCrosse

East Central Illinois
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse, 2014 EnCore
Hold the phone! I just got.a flyer in the mail.

Current Buick, Pontiac, GMC & Oldsmobile owners: 3.9% for 60 months PLUS $1000 CASH BACK. When you buy a 2010 LaCrosse.

Offer ends 4/30/10

mxpxillini35

Chicagoland
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick Lacrosse

Current Buick, Pontiac, GMC & Oldsmobile owners: 3.9% for 60 months PLUS $1000 CASH BACK. When you buy a 2010 LaCrosse.

Offer ends 4/30/10
Thanks...I guess I should clarify...

My wife currently drives a 2007 G6 convertible. So we're getting that $1k incentive, but apparently I was told they also had a $750 pontiac loyalty on top of it....

Essentially there was a $1k GM loyalty, and a $750 pontiac loyalty...which could be combined. The $750 was yanked, but the $1k remains.

I ordered the car knowing that those could be yanked, but I took my chances...I'm hoping there's a little something else by the time the car is delivered, which is late next week.

doz

Las Vegas, NV
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS
We just bought one on 4-5. We got the $1000 cash back, but they said they werent offering 3.9% financing at that time. So I dont know.... Our credit is definitely good enough for it (hell, my Trailblazer is 0%) so maybe we got screwed? I couldnt find it on any GM/Dealership websites either.

revans03

Buick Ownership
Buick
We purchased our Lacrosse CXL AWD in March, when GM decided to extend the 1,000 loyalty cash to the Lacrosse. There was a 750 promo with USAA, but it expired on December 31 and couldn't be combined with the loyalty cash anyway.

The best deal was supplier plus the 1,000 and 3.75% for 60 months with BOA. Not totally thrilled with the BOA part, considering I'm "stuck" with them for 5 years but the rate couldn't be matched (at the time).

Rob

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
We purchased our Lacrosse CXL AWD in March, when GM decided to extend the 1,000 loyalty cash to the Lacrosse. There was a 750 promo with USAA, but it expired on December 31 and couldn't be combined with the loyalty cash anyway.

The best deal was supplier plus the 1,000 and 3.75% for 60 months with BOA. Not totally thrilled with the BOA part, considering I'm "stuck" with them for 5 years but the rate couldn't be matched (at the time).

Rob
They are offering 2.9% for five years here in Canada on the Lacrosse, plus the $1000 loyalty, but no cash incentives.

Street5927

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick

Offer ends 4/30/10
I test drove a CXL AWD yesterday and that is what they were offering....3.9/60 and $1000 CB.

mxpxillini35

Chicagoland
Buick Ownership
2010 Buick Lacrosse
I guess the $1k cash incentive (in my eyes) is because my wife and I own a dead brand of cars...and they want to make it up to us.

It's disappointing to me that I don't get anything extra for actually owning a Buick for the last 6 years...but I'm really not going to complain too much...well I guess I will :)